Search found 487 matches

by books1
3 weeks ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Wonder where I'll be in another two weeks!
by books1
1 month ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

(actually, I'm not sure that was really me in the mirror!)
by books1
1 month ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Good grief - I just looked in the mirror - and I'm still here!
by books1
8 months ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

I'm still checking if I'm here....
by books1
9 months ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Yep - we gotta keep those top secrets secret! :D
by books1
10 months ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

I've noticed the enormous numbers apparently "online" on this site over the past year or so...

This is interesting, as the Club only has around 400 members total! :

"Most users ever online was 1549 on Fri Aug 15, 2025"
by books1
10 months ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

You'd think they'd have something better to do.....

maybe not.
by books1
11 months ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

I checked... and I'm still here.... I think.
by books1
11 months ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Old Member New to Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 52266

Re: Old Member New to Forum

Ok Miles..... what's your latest news? :D
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Nowadays, I'm not sure if I'm here or not...
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

I'm STILL still here!
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

We like it! :lol:

I looked it up - here's the link for anyone who wants to take a look: Click Me!

Quite a realistic portrayal of Perth actually! :D
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

<cough>
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

bugs5star wrote: ↑1 year ago Final sanding and exterior paint. Body work is completed Unfortunately, I have to wait until spring due to space constraints.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I didn't see your message.
Dan
Exciting times! :D
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Soooo... DAN - how's the project going? :D
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Still still here...
by books1
1 year ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

I wasn't.... but I am now! :D
by books1
2 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

Another three here!
by books1
2 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

L O V E L Y W O R K ! !

:D
by books1
2 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Still Here
Replies: 68
Views: 1151773

Re: Still Here

bugs5star wrote: ↑2 years ago Still here :D
Ah - that's good.... but where's your latest pics, Dan ?? :D
by books1
2 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Old Member New to Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 52266

Re: Old Member New to Forum

A warm (and BOY, is it WARM down here!) welcome back from downunder, Miles! - I'm sure as I said in the other forum topic (Ed's VIN listing) that we have communicated a long time ago about Hondas - be they either S600s or 1300 Coupes (I had both back then, only a Subaru and a 1300 Coupe nowadays) gr...
by books1
2 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Hello from PA!
Replies: 15
Views: 86755

Re: Hello from PA!

Same from me... what he ^ said!
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

:shock: WILSON!
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

oldone wrote: ↑3 years ago Find me, I'm wearing a red hat & red & white shirt..........LOL I check in most every day when home.
Well thank goodness - you've been very VERY quiet, Sir! :|
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

But more importantly....

Where's Wayne? :shock: :(
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

I'm still lurking, just making no progress on my own project so only checking in once a week or so (mostly to see if anyone is posting up parts for sale! :D ) Yes, mine's also static at present, whilst I sort out retirement, club magazine (I'm Editor for "another" {local} car club), famil...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Errrr....

Hello? ?

Hello ?

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?


Crikey - this list is so empty, there's an echo! :shock: :(
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Hello from PA!
Replies: 15
Views: 86755

Re: Hello from PA!

I've been picking at this sedan a little bit each weekend. it's really just a matter of buttoning it back up and getting it out. The brakes are all rebuilt and reinstalled. I need to bleed the lines and attach the new e-brake cables to the pull rod. Other than that, it should be g2g once the wheels...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Who are they - and what are they able to see?
Replies: 4
Views: 31100

Re: Who are they - and what are they able to see?

MRTHMBL wrote: ↑3 years ago Wow… 23 guests? Had to have been a glitch in the matrix.
Maybe Keanu Reeves was one of 'em!

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8)
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: Hello from PA!
Replies: 15
Views: 86755

Re: Hello from PA!

Welcome to the Club from waaay downunder, Diane & Dustin! :D
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

JustinTheSambar wrote: ↑3 years ago https://photos.app.goo.gl/sa137zqqNby4jFR29
.. maybe the video comes thru on this link?
Perfect! Who needs Google? :lol: :lol: :lol:
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

JustinTheSambar wrote: ↑3 years ago Does Google content get blocked in Australia? Other countries?
More than likely - they didn't like that we stood up to them (and FB).
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Sign me up too for staying active as long as possible. This is some stone work i did at my parents over last weekend in Upstate New York. The picture is a before and video(see link) an after... ("before" image removed) (Non-accessible link removed) "Access to r5---sn-hxa76n7s.googlev...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

oldone wrote: ↑3 years ago Me, I promised Patty a raised bed garden, put three kits together, & moved 3 1/2 tons of top soil with a wheelbarrow. Not bad for a 82 year old guy.
Surely you jest! Last time you mentioned your age, you were 70 something!

:wink:
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Sigmaz wrote: ↑3 years agoPeek-a-boo
:shock: :shock: :shock:
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

I'm here. I was out bush hogging the field, limbing trees, moving dirt, spreading gravel, fixing the barn roof, tilling, planting, mending fences, building a potting shed. Still have to build a green house and high tunnel. Then back to work on the 360 truck project :D Well I was digging post holes,...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

No they're not, they're HERE!

(I've been building a new computer, so have been "offline" for a couple of weeks - but I have checked my pulse and all is good. I'm still here)
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Thanks maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! One thing still odd is the disappearing cursor when I go to create a reply post. It goes AWOL momentarily when I first go to type the first letter, or make a change to existing text, which makes it difficult because you don't kn...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Also Jon, now my cursor disappears when I am first starting to make a reply or pm - just as it begins to enter the white reply window. No biggie, but it's a bit off-putting to begin with, then once I've typed a word or character, it mysteriously reappears again. Weird!

Cheers,

Ian
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Here's the image I tried previously to attach - this time linked via cubeupload:

Image

(END OF IMAGE)
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Yes.. it's the same for me. Links from ... http://www.subaru360club.org/forums/ ... are OK. But links under here are not... http://www.subaru360club.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=7 Justin Yes - I agree. This appears in the message bar when I go to that link: " You do not have the required permiss...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Scrub #2) (in my last message) - I've just noticed the word "Top" on the LH side now!
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Issues Posting
Replies: 30
Views: 330940

Re: Issues Posting

Hi Jon, Whilst it looks as if I can now indeed post, here is stuff I've noticed is not working: 1) I received an email saying I had a PM awaiting - which was true, but there was no indication of such once I came to the website. 2) The little arrow on the lower RH corner of every message that allows ...
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

I checked in the mirror and I'm STILL still here.....

- AND I'm not movin' !!
by books1
3 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Notification issue
Replies: 2
Views: 21755

Re: Notification issue

It might be due to the lack of activity over that period!
by books1
4 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: WHERE IS EVERYONE????
Replies: 47
Views: 1272358

Re: WHERE IS EVERYONE????

I think they've forgotten us.
by books1
4 years ago
Forum: Site Feedback
Topic: Loading photos from phone
Replies: 4
Views: 37494

Re: Loading photos from phone

I have an Android, but I'm guessing the principle is the same - connect data cable (generally same as charging cable) to computer and download selected photos to computer (that's what I do because I want to store them), then load them from computer as usual. Otherwise, I'm also guessing that you cou...
by books1
4 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: new member
Replies: 16
Views: 98189

Re: new member

How's progress anyway, Jeff?
by books1
5 years ago
Forum: Introduce Yourself!
Topic: new member
Replies: 16
Views: 98189

Re: new member

Yes Jeff, what they said------^

- BE that irritating newbie, we don't mind!! :D

Welcome to the Club from waaaay downunder!

PS: Piccys are LOVED by these Forums!!